ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A few more suggestions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonastysan

PostSubject: A few more suggestions.   Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:13 pm

First of all I love the app so far and can't wait for it to expand with more features and options. Has amazing potential.

I am currently trying to use it for pre vis on a new project of mine and I keep running into a few problems due to the lack of features. Would love to suggest a few ideas.

-Automibile interiors: Perhaps a few presets for Cars, vans , buses, etc. could be extremely useful.

-if there was a way to inserrt characters into a car exterior model as well to illustrate passengers inside, that would solve a lot of problems.

-if not maybe automobile interior walls with open windows that you can place around to create your own interiors.

-Also it would be nice to be able to change the scale and color of the walls. Or choose between textures for wall, etc.

I have plenty of other ideas, but these are currently the most apparent for me right now. I can't seem to find the options in there that I need to storyboard the scenes that I'm working on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy@ShotPro

PostSubject: Re: A few more suggestions.   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks for your feedback.

Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A few more suggestions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1