ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Using duplicate characters and other feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicholasvince

PostSubject: Using duplicate characters and other feedback   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:26 am

Hi. Firstly, thanks for an amazing app. I'm currently working on my first film as a director and I'm using it to create storyboard images, which I'm finding so much easier than working with an artist, or photographing PlayMobil figures. I'm already redoing some of my scenes as it's so much easier to work out how they might work.

In your tutorial showing the zombies, you've added a second zombie, but I don't appear to be able to add the same character twice. Am I missing something or is this a feature which was dropped? I want it as I have identical twins in my script.

New feature. As mentioned elsewhere the ability to show the line of a camera move, plus produce an overhead image of the plotting would be very useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy@ShotPro

PostSubject: Re: Using duplicate characters and other feedback   Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Duplicate characters is coming in an upgrade. Regarding camera movements represented by lines or plots, that is a feature we have discussed some, however it is not one we are implementing in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Using duplicate characters and other feedback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1