ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New Feature Request - you are so close...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigimage

PostSubject: New Feature Request - you are so close...   Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 pm

ShotPro,

As a director/cinematographer- tools that offer pre- visualization are mandatory for any production. New to your program, I am grateful for your investment into the art of storyboards and storytelling. I shoot feathers films, commercials and book trailers. I have a few requests as you update this amazing application.

1. Please allow user to change color/texture/state of all objects (including WALLS). Characters,hair,clothing,shoes, etc., and the ability to import different textures.

2. The ability to resize or scale with DEEPTH, WIDTH AND HIGHT.

3. The possibility of new character packs/military/police/emergency and prop packs - this could be a purchase, add on. Nude as well.

4. Allow user in place characters in all vehicles with the ability to place a camera inside the vehicles. (Animated moving wheels).

5. The ability to import moving back ground plates.

6. Animated blood hit.
6a. Animated gunshot wounds and gunshot hit marks and explosions.

7. The ability to export to programs like Final Cut Pro X and Aftereffects.

8. The ability to contact you for custom requests.

I think this is an amazing application. I look forward to all the updates and working with ShotPro on my next feature film or any project.

Love your latest updates...

-Kurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Feature Request - you are so close...   Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:34 am

Quote :
1. Please allow user to change color/texture/state of all objects (including WALLS). Characters,hair,clothing,shoes, etc., and the ability to import different textures.
We are planning on adding a much larger collection of props/actors. Would that cover your needs?
Quote :
2. The ability to resize or scale with DEEPTH, WIDTH AND HIGHT.
Which objects would you like this for? Not for actors, right?
Quote :
3. The possibility of new character packs/military/police/emergency and prop packs - this could be a purchase, add on. Nude as well.
Coming soon. (Except nude is not allowed by apple).
Quote :
4. Allow user in place characters in all vehicles with the ability to place a camera inside the vehicles. (Animated moving wheels).
Noted
Quote :
5. The ability to import moving back ground plates.
Do you mean applying movies to the background? Or animating the position of the background?
Quote :
6. Animated blood hit.
6a. Animated gunshot wounds and gunshot hit marks and explosions.
This seems complicated. Would it come from actors only? How would they be triggered?
Quote :
7. The ability to export to programs like Final Cut Pro X and Aftereffects.
I am a little unclear about this request. Can't this be done already? Just export the video to the camera roll, sync it via iPhoto. Import into Final Cut. Is there something I'm missing?
Quote :
8. The ability to contact you for custom requests.
Noted.
Quote :
I think this is an amazing application. I look forward to all the updates and working with ShotPro on my next feature film or any project.
Thank you. We are determined to make ShotPro the best previz app available on market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shotproapp.fullboards.com
bigimage

PostSubject: Re: New Feature Request - you are so close...   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:48 am

Shotpro,

Thanks - i appreciate your responseā€¦Let me clarify, some of my thoughts. One of the reason for the requests. In submitting a storyboard to a production company or to a client. They take storyboards very literally and could get the wrong option. Cuts down on the dialogue back and forth.
So if a wall,prop,character outfit etc. could be changed with a color picker or import a texture that is imposed over walls,props,cloths. would be great. I have used Frameforge 3d for years. Their tweening animation and system is to cumbersome. Your app is so interesting and affective. The future could belong to you.

NEW request = Animated trees. the ability to make the move. Birds flying.

Quote 1 = As far as characters, each character could have different options, appose to always needing to add another character. Each character could just change the following with a pull down list. Same character different scenes - a change of cloths for that character is nice.

backpack : ) options like, backpack on or backpack
finge r & toenails : )
footwear : ) options like, tennis shoes, bare feet, casual shoes
hair : ) options like, red hair, blue hair, black hair, blonde, brunette etc.
hair (pony/pig tail) [ : ) options like, with ponytail, no pony tail, long hair, shorthair etc
jacket : ) with jacket, no jacket, the ability to change the color, with a color picker.
pants : )
shirt : ) [Options for these item as well.
socks : )
tie : )

The walls - options like changing color and texture. From white walls to any color and texture, wood,wallpaper etc. Being able to place a window in a wall and see through the window.

Quote 2 = just the props. You never know when you need to tweak -
Quote 3 = then swimsuit - and ability to change color of suite.
Quote 4= Great
Quote 5= Background clips - the ability to take movies like your my photos camera button.
Quote 6= Coming from actor-a hit in the chest,face,etc. blood oozing out. an animation character taking a hit. The blood oozing would be for a close shot. Maybe to difficult.
Quote 7 = You have this covered - this is for a desktop version - go directly into one of these programs.
Quote 8 = Great

Regards, Kurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Feature Request - you are so close...   

Back to top Go down

New Feature Request - you are so close...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1