ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Request - import 3D files and rotation limit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rblackwell

PostSubject: Request - import 3D files and rotation limit   Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:18 am

Hey guys -

Love this app. I've only had it for a few weeks and am already using it to pre-vis 2 projects.

I second several of the requests already listed in this forum (undo option, confirm delete, resize walls, etc) and have a couple of my own:

1) Any way we can import our own 3D objects (.obj files, etc)? Is there a feasible way to do that?
2) several of the objects (maybe all?), have a 360° rotation limit - once they turn 1 full rotation, they cannot turn anymore. That's not always a problem, but I've encountered several instances when I need a camera, for instance, to be able to cross that 360 line. Instead I have to have an awkward animation of it turning in the opposite direction 350° so that it can be 10° in the direction I actually want. Does that make sense and can that limit be removed?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy@ShotPro

PostSubject: Re: Request - import 3D files and rotation limit   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Ryan

We are working on a solution for more object availability. The 360˚ limit on rotations will be removed in the next upgrade.

Thanks
Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Request - import 3D files and rotation limit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1