ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Application Loads. Can't create new project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
seattlemartini

PostSubject: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:25 pm

The text lights up on mouseover but nothing happens on click. The app looks amazing but its worthless to me. Sad I am running OS 10.6.8 on a macbook pro. with 8gigs ram.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neeramesh

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:02 am

Facing the same problem...all i could see is a blank screen with the headers..projects, create new project, load and edit...and nothing happens when we click on any of the links....mine is also an OSX 10.6.8....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtomicOasisProductions

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Just bought this app on OSX and am facing the same issue. I'm running 10.7.5. Any solutions yet? Complete waste of $30 otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbesset

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 am

Same problem.
Tried to contact by email and Facebook, nobody took time to answer.
Disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allen14

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:07 am

Same problem here as well. I'm running 10.7.5.
The software seems using Unity Player (unity3d.com) and looking at their website in the system requirements says: "Mac OS X 10.8+" I wonder if we've got this problem because of that.
Anyone with the same issue on a newer Mac OS X version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrehines

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:03 am

I'm having the same issue. Essentially the App hangs after the startup. Won't let me select any projects, or any anything for that matter. Essentially useless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy@ShotPro

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:09 pm

There is an occasional issue with OS 10.7.5 or older. I would strongly recommend upgrading to the newest OS if possible. We are working on a possible fix for 10.7. If you cannot upgrade to a newer OS, I would recommend getting a refund from Apple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Loads. Can't create new project   

Back to top Go down

Application Loads. Can't create new project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1