ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Handheld camera, hand rotation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
reverend

PostSubject: Handheld camera, hand rotation   Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:50 pm

This might be a bit gimmicky/unnecessary, but I like the feature where you can line up your shot with the accelerometer, even while the shot is playing, which actually kind of feels like filming actors. I was wondering how hard it would be to let you record the camera movement live for a handheld shot. I realize there's no position tracking and you only get nodal pans, but it might be a neat little feature.

Also it would be nice to be able to precisely place people's hands with translation and rotation, sometimes it's hard to position them without it getting twisted up.

Also the ability to import music, sound effects, etc. Sometimes I want to previs things to specific music.

This may be pushing it but it would be great to be able to import .obj meshes for simple custom sets/props (but I don't mind paying for add-ons if the selection is good)

Thank you for making this excellent app, I've been waiting for something like this forever and it's well worth the price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reverend

PostSubject: Re: Handheld camera, hand rotation   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Also, I've only used the app once so far, so apologies if any of these are already there and I just haven't found them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy@ShotPro

PostSubject: Re: Handheld camera, hand rotation   Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:17 am

Accelerometer cam control is in the current version. Some of your other suggestions are in the works and will be in the next update. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handheld camera, hand rotation   

Back to top Go down

Handheld camera, hand rotation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1