ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dropbox, Still frames, shot design map, Undo, duplicate projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the-goblin

PostSubject: Dropbox, Still frames, shot design map, Undo, duplicate projects   Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm a director and have been using this app to do Previz on a couple of commercials. I'd never used Previz before but alternative software was far too expensive to try out. I'll definitely be using PreViz on my future projects and Shot Pro is so easy to use, but there are a few things that really slow the process down. I'm sure these are things that are already on your list but for me these are the things that stand out as needing priority.
Dropbox or cloud file upload to be able to use files on whichever device you find yourself on. This is the main thing that's slowed me down... Transferring files over iTunes is not really feasible long term to be able to continue using the app in a professional capacity.
Being able to generate still frames would be amazing for putting together storyboards and save a lot of time (currently I have to export video and get a still from that).
Also a camera / shot path generator would be a nice to have. Kind of like shot designer app, so just an aerial shot of the action with some arrows.
An undo button is essential too. Wasted so much time trying to correct accidental mistakes.
Any ability to duplicate projects would be awesome too and similarly save sets. This way sets can be used in various projects rather than having to build again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-goblin

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox, Still frames, shot design map, Undo, duplicate projects   Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:32 am

Ignore the still frame request. A feature I just discovered Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy@ShotPro

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox, Still frames, shot design map, Undo, duplicate projects   Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:24 am

Thanks for the suggestions. You should see most of this in the coming updates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropbox, Still frames, shot design map, Undo, duplicate projects   

Back to top Go down

Dropbox, Still frames, shot design map, Undo, duplicate projects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1