ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Slate Information access

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyler1

PostSubject: Slate Information access   Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:56 pm

It would be nice if you could access the slate and edit information in the Scenes page. Clicking a small icon that is on the Frame opens up the slate info would save time not having to go to the build page to see the scene info...
Also having icons like ARROWS. showing moment and direction that can be placed in the scene would be great when you just want a single from showing moment and direction....
Auto Save or Undo delete would be great!! in case I am building a complex scene and I accidentally delete my camera or object I don't have to retrieve it and start over..
Cheers
John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Slate Information access   Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Quote :
It would be nice if you could access the slate and edit information in the Scenes page. Clicking a small icon that is on the Frame opens up the slate info would save time not having to go to the build page to see the scene info...
Interesting idea.
Quote :
Auto Save or Undo delete would be great!! in case I am building a complex scene and I accidentally delete my camera or object I don't have to retrieve it and start over..
Undo/Redo is on the roadmap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shotprofessional.com/

Slate Information access
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1