ShotProApp

This community is here to give a place for users of ShotPro to gather, share information, learn and suggest development features they want to see.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

gyro control

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wshotter

PostSubject: gyro control   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:24 pm

hi guys

thanks for the latest update. it's definitely another step forward. thought i'd give you some general feedback to show my appreciation. thanks also for making all of the model packages free. very nice of you!

i don't quite get the in camera cutting device, but this is possibly because i always export and edit in another program (and i think if you have an out point - you should also have an in point). i think that there needs to be quite a few new extra features here before you can successfully edit in shop pro -although i wonder if this is reaching too far in terms of making it a one stop app? it's good to experiment but i feel like you guys should stick to doing what you do incredibly well, which is providing a simple and visually/technically impressive was to pre-vis. sound is another aspect that i think may be a little redundant. again, i always put sound to the pictures elsewhere. don't want to be negative, i just think that there needs to be a lot of development to make all of this worthwhile.

i think by far the best device you guys have come up with is the gyro control for the camera. this is genius and has some serious potential. firstly, attaching that to the spot lights would be a big help and make lighting more intuitive and quicker. here's something that would completely revolutionize the camera controls though - including a record button so you can manually operate the camera and record the gyro action. this would allow a whole new field of expression in the program for camera movement. basically hand held.

anyway, i hope there's something in that for you guys. keep up the good work. each update is making this program better and better.

w
Back to top Go down
View user profile

gyro control
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1